Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Halloween Decorating....

Just a little decorating going on. I still have much more to do..

 Vinnie Vampire looking out from his coffin.
 
 Just some framed cross stitch
 
 Little end table
 
 Cupboard with decorations
 
 The bulb blew in my ghost lamp on the bar...
 
 I need to get a tablecloth to go on my table...
 
 Skeleton and his buddies.
 
 
 Who is this??? Trying to get my attention....
 
 It is Willie Loomis!!!   He is spoiled rotten!
I think he is sticking his tongue out at me!!!  lol   He is!! 
and... This is where I will be today. I am sore from cleaning and organizing. Taking the day off and just going to stitch and relax..
Off to make some lunch.. I am also watching the Stephen King movies all day on AMC and then tonight the debate.
 


7 comments:

Denise said...

Look at you! All those cutie putie decorations up! If you were to stop by my house you might see a few pumpkins - that's all. DD would love to see your decorations. She's a Halloween nut. Enjoy the movies (I'll pass) and have fun with the debate.

Myra said...

I love it all but especially the spiderweb placemats!

Parsley said...

You are way ahead of me with the fun decor! Well done! Now, please pet that kitty. Lol

Barb said...

I hope you have had a nice day!I love all your wonderful decorating for Halloween! Your wall grouping of cross stitch is great.

carol fun said...

Pretty pretty Fall decorations - I love all your cross stitch! And you definitely deserve a day of stitching -hope it is lots of fun!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great decorations! You deserve the day off, you've been SO busy. How do you put away those lovely framed pieces? Those great spider web place mats will look great with a nice, orange table cloth??

Rachel S-H said...

Love the decorations.