Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wicked


This is what I am working on ! Wicked by The Primitive Needle. I bought the kit that Shakespeare's Peddler Shop had put together with the fabric, Belle Soie Silks, and Tin from Twisted Threads. She also includes the Freebie. I just now, need to find a long chain. Maybe I need to think about finishing the stitching first!! LOL My mind keeps jumping around... I see all this stuff I want to stitch. Not to mention.... Sew... Where is the time???
Went to the library Monday... Doctor and shopping with mom yesterday.... Today I am off to mom's again. I am going to paint crown molding in her bedroom. She is doing a complete bedroom makeover. Carpet. painted walls, painted trim, new bed linens.... the whole works... Oh... by the way... Mom, that Red Old Lamp will not go with all that blue & cream.... When I get there, we will need to find another place to put it...
Till later.... I have ideas for bedroom makeover...


No comments: