Monday, October 18, 2010

What A Weekend !

13 More Days till Halloween

It was a working weekend at the homestead this weekend. We are working on putting underpinning on the trailer. Helps with heating during the winter. I would have a picture or two, but I have still not got a battery for the camera. We also got one light hung in the sun room. I would have a picture but, no battery for camera.

I did get some stash in the mail today. No picture... I am really lost without my camera. I have plans to work on finishing some stitching tomorrow. A Birthday Gift for someone close... and family... That is all I can think of to talk about. Nothing...

Till tomorrow... Hope to have a battery!!! I keep forgetting to get one..... Of course, If my head wasn't attached I would forget it...

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Ohhh Charlie Brown. He always makes me smile!