Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Bell Is A Ringing....


Well... I am up. It is 12:27 am here.. I fell asleep about 7:30 pm. I woke up to a bell ringing.. Now.. I have had sinus, watering eyes, ears popping, and a sty on my eye today .. But no ringing in my ears. This was a ringing of a Bell. You know like a metal or glass bell. I look over at hubby. I said" Did you hear that bell?" He said," what?" Of course, He was watching Dark Shadows! Then it started ringing again in the corner of the room. We jumped out of the bed!!! It quit... Of course, The whole time... I kept looking around.. nervous. It is October and Halloween Month!! lol I have seen things.. He never does! But this time, I was so glad he heard the Bell Ringing. It did it about 6 more times in different areas of the bedroom. Some loud and some soft rings. Then it just quit. He of course.. being a man was testing everything in the room.. Folks.... This is a 15 by 14 foot square room... Not big.. But hubby says it has to be something. lol Yep.. I think the same thing when a lot of my stuff comes up missing and turns up later, where it should have been earlier. Am I scared... No... Just can't sleep now.

I think, I may stitch a little on that PS Acorn.. At least... I can say I hung out with my Group, The Night Owl Stitchers tonight !!! lol

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my!! I don't think I'd readily be able to go back to sleep either!!

natalysneedle said...

Wow! Creepy! I hope they are peaceful souls and let you get some rest.

Deb said...

That's really, really creepy. Did you ever find out what the ringing was?

Myra said...

How weird. I hope you find out what it was.

Rachel S-H said...

I wouldn't be able to sleep either.