Friday, October 1, 2010

Please Stand By !!

I am having internet problems. The company I am getting my internet from has been updating and now they have messed up internet within the area I live in , about a 20 mile radius. I have my TV & Internet with them. I have been complainning. It is funny everytime I call, they try to get me it get their Telephone Service. I said" You have got to be kidding... I can't even use my computer and you want to to get phone service with ya'll!. They try to sell it to me. Get this... The first time I called them the person they connected my with had a Middle Eastern Accent.. I am thinking Ok.. they are outsourcing... But HE said his name was JANET... I asked his name again.. THE GUY said JANET ! LOL Like that commerial ( PEGGY). I thought he doesn't even know that Janet is a female name... LOL

I am getting to read blogs.. Slow go.... I can't post pictures.. It kicks me off sometimes... That is Computer Life I guess....

I need to Thank Terri Hall for sending me a chart I have been looking forward to for a long time. We are also in the Sampler Group that Lori @ Notforgotten Farms sat up. I have made great friends with everyone who Blogs! Nicest Folks!!!
Till I can post pictures....

1 comment:

Cole said...

Boo! Hiss! I hate internet problems! Hope it gets resolved soon :)