Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Pictures Of Finishes


I have been hard at work. This finishing up before Halloween is hard !! I did get this one finished. But, As you can see it is a Thanksgiving Design. This design is a freebie from Primitive Betty's Blog. She has great Designs! I made it to Hancock Fabrics the other day. I got these fabrics at 50% off.

My favorite is the one in the middle. The Cats!!! I am going to use it on the back of this:

This is my Cat from Cricket Collection! I also have the instructions to put it together plus a 2nd set of Flat Fold instructions. We will see how this turns out... LOL I will start on it tomorrow. Yes... I know that is Halloween! But, I want to get it finished to put in the tub with all the other Halloween I put up today. I know I little early, but I thought, Hey, I will be at mom's tomorrow and not here looking at them. I put some of my Just Autumn things out. I still have to finish Boo Man too. Here he is all ready to get stuffed. By the way, I have to make his pants so, he is Naked right now. LOL


He is a punch needle design from With Thy Needle & Thread - Brenda Gervais. He sure is grinning pretty to have no pants!! LOL I do have another finish. It is an ornament. My computer crashed earlier today and I had a hard time rebooting. I will try and get pictures of my other finishes ! Till Later.......

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Very sweet finishes! I am looking forward to seeing that cat!

Love the fabrics! Especially the swirly-tailed cats! Don't you just ADORE 50% off sales?

Myra said...

Your Thankful finish looks great! Okay, now I can't wait to see the cat. I have to go looking for that chart now. Neat fabrics, I really need to hit the after Halloween sales and stock up on Halloween fabric. Happy Halloween!