Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Bama Christmas !


Merry Christmas Everyone ! Hope that everyone had a great time with family and friends or enjoyed the season in beautiful relaxed silence. We had a first ever recorded snowfall in Alabama on Christmas day. Guess what?? I missed it. I fell asleep and when I woke up, the snow was melted ! Went to sleep with it snowing big huge flakes and awoke to wet ground. OH Well.... Serves me right for eating to much! It made me sleepy. So... no pictures of our snow. Now to get up and start moving around.. Need to warm up those leftovers. Till Later....

4 comments:

Myra said...

Merry Christmas! It is snowing like crazy here now.

Patti said...

Merry Christmas to you! What a sweet smile your little one has!

Enjoy the rest of the holiday!

Patti

Maggie said...

Merry Christmas!

Wev'e had quite a bit of snow, none on Christmas day though, what's here looks like staying around though because it's so cold, minus 10 last night when we were coming home from my daughters, can't ever remember it being so cold in the UK.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays x

Leslie said...

awww.. you must've been tired!!! Have a happy new year.