Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Have Been Very Busy

I hope everyone is getting ready for the Holidays !! My tree has yet to be put up and decorated. This is the first time in 29 years that I have waited this long to decorate. It is bothering me real bad....I usually start the day after Thanksgiving, when everyone else is out shopping. I am waiting on that sun room to be finished and then tree will go up in it.
We are having sleet and ice this morning in Bama. They are closing schools and highways. I was to have lunch with 2 friends today. They both have the Crud. I don't want to be sick. I am having problems with my ears & throat this morning, Sinus.
I have finished some more ornaments. I took pictures today, but the lighting in here is terrible.
I will try again tomorrow. So pictures tomorrow and clean house today.. Have I said my house is a mess. I am not lying... LOL With us working on that room the rest of my Palace has went into Ruin... Everyone take care out there !!! Till Tomorrow......

2 comments:

stitchersanon said...

I have not put my tree up yet either...and normally I am kind of a 1st of December kind of girl. The kids are getting older and they do not seem to have much xmas spirit this year: I have decided tomorrow everything will be up and they will be excited or else rofl!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

For some reason I think Christmas is just coming faster this year! Can't wait to see your finished room. The ornaments you have made are wonderful!
xx, shell