Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trailer Pictures..

I was running around the outside of my home today, just flashing pictures. It is still hot here and I don't like to sweat... Yes... I sweat ! Like a man... On top of being Hot, I think I broke my toe... urghhh. I don't know how I could have done it.. I don't even remember hitting it on anything. It is all blue, black and purple. I awoke with it hurting this morning, but I thought.. Hey, it has a cramp in it.. I tried to walk around on it and stretch it some.. Raeanne, me and the kids went to target and when I got out of the car.. It had started changing colors... By the time we left Target, it was 3 colors and non-movable... I will try some ice and relaxing with it up on the recliner.. Sounds great! Rest !


Here are some pictures of the Trailer:


Excuse the Grass - TO HOT TO MOW Excuse the mess - To HOT TO PICK UP STUFF. Stuff was just dropped where we finished. - TO HOTT HOTT.
This is the front door area. He did put siding up here. I was asleep yesterday morning when this was done.. So stone facing is out.




This is the back end. We still need to do the fascia boards and the top area.



This is the front end. We still have fascia boards and the top to finish.


This is Josh and Zoe's Place. See the sand box. There is a swing to the left. Josh's pool is on the saw horses and Zoe's pool is on the deck. We still have to put siding up on the Sun room. That carport in back needs to be cleaned out... See I have a list of stuff that needs done around here.. But hey... It is just to Hot. I see weed eating will be added to my list. I need to go... Need to ice down that toe. You see Why....



This little piggy went to market, This next little piggy stayed Home... Because I think it is broke
This is the foot of a diabetic. Scaly, ruff, dry and fat... Now you can laugh !!! LOL
Till later .....

3 comments:

Littlebit said...

Ouch! OH NO! I'm so sorry about your toe!
Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Since I work a few hours a day at my job, I don't spend as much time out in the garden as I would like, but I work like a mad woman when I do. LoL! Take care of that foot!!

Bonnie said...

A Broken toe is no fun. Been there done that. Your house is looking great! I love the gray color. I agree with you it is hot here in SC too. Stay off your foot and keep it elevated as much as you can.

Murr Brewster said...

Well, if you don't know how you purpled up your toe, at least you were spared that part where you smack it and have to stand on it with the other foot so you won't faint when the message hits your brain two seconds later.