Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Girl !


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. Mine has been gone for 10 years and it still hurts everyday. Why.. I was a daddy's girl.

Thanks for the great picture above from Aunt Gloria. Mom sent it to me last night. I think it is his best picture. He is laughing. That is how I like to remember him as smiling & laughing. Having a good time. You always had a great time with daddy. He was the Clark Griswold of our family. You were going to have a great time no matter what! LOL

A day for great memories !!


I did make a pouch with his name on it. I will show tomorrow.

Till later...

3 comments:

Littlebit said...

April, I'm glad you have such nice memories of your dad--handsome man. I lost mine last year, and sadly, we were not close at all.

Myra said...

What a handsome guy and he looks so happy in that picture.

Glenna said...

What a great smile he had! And what a great and fun-looking guy. I'm sorry you lost him--it must hurt.