Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patrick's Day & A Door Is Hanging !!


Happy St Patrick's Day !!! Hope everyone has enjoyed themselves. I have done absolutely nothing. I am not going to do anything. I have not been sleeping well. I have diagnosed myself as having S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) I do not function well or at all, during cloudy, rainy, & cold days. Which is Winter. lol Now if the sun happens to sun, I will be outside having a blast !!! Which, this weekend is suppose to be in the 70's and sunny. I can't wait !!!

The 2nd part of title. A Door is Hanging.. Guess what?? Hubby decided to hang the door going into the craft room last night. I was so excited... lol It doesn't take much to excite me. A Working door !!! Can you believe it !!! lol Now to just get him to hang the closet doors....

I am working on the needle punch and 2 cross stitch projects. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. I am heading back through my working Door to go stitch in the living room... lol Till later.....

No comments: