Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Am A Sorry Person !!!

I am so sorry I have not posted lately. I have been busy and lazy... lol Can you be both, because I have. Mom went to doctor Thursday. Her P.E.T. scan was Clear. WE are very Thankful. She will go back in another 3 or 6 months, I can't remember. All I heard was it was clear and then everything else did not matter... Our prayers were answered. She will have to keep going back every 6 months for test then down to once a year and I Forgot.... Duhhhh I will be asking her about it again. Friday guess what??? Yes !!! Washer got a new motor !!! yea !! I have yet to wash One load of clothes and what day is this??? Sunday lol
Yesterday I don't remember what I did. I know I took a nap at some point. Today, I woke up with energy.. Yes, you heard me correct... Mom came by after church. Raeanne was here with the kids... After they all left, I got out on the back porch and started getting Christmas stuff ready to put out in the out building.. Well, I went out there and something... Raccoon or something has been living out there. Poop everywhere. I cleaned some and then headed back over to Raeanne's house. Glad it is just across the road. I rode the lawnmower.. LOL I am Lazy... After about 3 or 4 trips back across to our house, I am glad I had that lawnmower. Josh wanted to ride. He did get some sun shine Meme!!! Mom is always saying he needs to get outside when the sun is shinning.. It was a little cool but not cold. He had on his rubber boots and coat with a hood. He was outside for about 3 hours. We burned a stump in their front yard and he helped me collect sticks to put on the fire. We were worried he would fall in the fire trying to put the stick on top... But No.... Gigi ( Me) reach down and pick up a HOT stick... No, I am not dumb !!! Just stupid sometimes... That ended my playing in the fire... Poppa and Josh worked on the garden tractor. Gas tank was full of Water. They had to drain and try to get it to Crank. Raeanne had went to pick up some KFC.. Chicken... Josh was so hungry he started cramming the chicken in his mouth. Sucking down the ranch sauce right out of the cup... You can imagine what we all smelled like.. Wood smoke, mixed with Gasoline, mixed with KFC, and Josh smelling like Ranch dressing. A very tiring day, but fun.
I did stitch some last night of my Halloween ornaments. I will post picture tomorrow. I am going for a goal of 1 a month to finish before Halloween 2010. I have a black Beaded and glittered tree to hang them on. I bought it last Halloween from Home Goods Store. I did find my white Lizzie Kate Feather Tree. I need to get started on ornaments to go on it. I will post picture of my trees tomorrow. I need to get me a shower and head to bed to stitch some... Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

JOLENE said...

Sounds like you have been really busy, so no wonder you ran out of energy girl! Sounds like getting the new motor for the washing machine brought back some of your energy! lol Just kidding. Great news about your Mom, so glad to hear things are on the up and up.

Lois said...

Glad your mom got the all clear. That is good news. Sounds like you've been busy! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.