Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cross Stitch Post !!!!





I am feeling better lately. I had better not jinx myself with saying that I feel better. LOL I have a picture of framed birds by designer Valerie Pfeiffer. I had these framed at Hobby Lobby during one of their 50% off frames and services. I thought they came out great! I finally got around to hanging them last night.



I also have been stitching on 2 Valentine Freebies. One from The Sampler Girl and the other is from Primitive Betty. I stitched the Be Mine with some thread that a friend from the Netherlands sent me. I really like that thread.






I am going to make these both into little pinkeeps to put in a basket. As soon as I get my sewing machine moved in my room and can find the floor in the front room. LOL

It didn't take long to stitch these... Next is my 2 little future projects. I work on these little charts when I turn in to bed at night. I listen to the TV because my hubby is an Andy Griffith Show person and we have seen every episode. So I stitch and listen to Andy. It is like having a TV screen in your head. I know that words and see the pictures. LOL
These 2 charts are by Designer Brenda Gervais. I stitch some of her models. I thought these would be cute for Easter. Here is a link to her web site. http://www.countrystitchesonline.com/
She also designs Needle Punch & Jewelry. That is all for today.
Mom has a doctors appointment today. We are headed to town as we say. We used to live in the country but the city has moved out here to us. LOL I am excited to just Get Out Of This House !!!! Till later !!! Have a great day !!!

No comments: