Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Cross Stitch Freebie Finishes

This is some stitching that I finished this weekend. I was able to get 3 stitched.


Boo Freebie By The Stitcherhood.



Wicked Freebie By Primitive Bettys

Souvenir De France Freebie By Blackbird designs

I will make a frame for the Boo Freebie and make Wicked into a pin keep. Souvenir De France, I did on 28 count so it a a good size for a little pillow. I already have the backing fabric picked out, Black Toile with small black fringe. Hopefully I can get to my sewing machine without ten fingers ( Joshua's Indian Name.. LOL ) trying to check everything out. He had one the the eyes that hold the thread when threaded in machine all jacked up... I had to straightened that all out before I could finished Zoe's burp clothes....

Sli was laid to rest today. Going to miss her.... I am going to look around for a marker for her. DH put her grave on the edge of the clearing, where the woods start. After 18 years of life, she has a good resting place.....

Well going to get an early shower and try to relax before bed...

2 comments:

Patty said...

You did a great job on them! I've seen the freebie from Blackbird Designs before but not the other two. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty.

Patty said...

I just went to The Stitcherhood website -- I really like their designs. I'm glad you stitched up one of their freebies and I'm glad I found your blog. :)