Friday, September 4, 2009

Anniversary Day and I Changed My Mind !!!

Today is mine and Hubby's 28th year of being Married. We also were married on a Friday Night. Nothing new for us this year.. I did say Happy Anniversary this morning. It is like birthdays, The older you get , it is just another day.
I know I said I was going to show some Starts on Halloween cross stitch,, Well I changed my mind. I received a new chart and it is not Halloween. I will give 2 hints.... and tell you or show you possible Tuesday. 1st Hint - I am A child Of The 60's. ( Born 1965) & My Dad had a VW Van in the early 70's. Hint #2 - New Songs on My Blog Player, and One of them is the title of my new cross stitch project. GUESS !!! LOL
I will leave ya'll hanging till Tuesday...
Have A great Labor Day Weekend !!! and Be Safe !!! Oh Yea !!

ROLL TIDE !!! GO ALABAMA !!!