Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Halloween Stitching Pictures

Hello everyone!  I finally have picture to show. I love the Sullivan Floss, I give it a thumbs up. Thank you for all the comments on DD house and I did forget I had a Anniversary during all this moving and birthday party. Terri at http://www.dixiesamplar.com/ blog reminded me.. lol  I will let yall know we only went out to eat at Ezell's Fish Cabin. The best hush puppies around, corn and peppers in them. Yum!  Excuse me if I jump around, I Think I have ADHD today...My mind is all over the place. See, I forgot what I was going to say.. lol
Never mind.. On to my finishes:

Prairie Schooler Designs
Sweeping Cobwebs Leaflet
Sullivan Floss - Black & Orange
Coffee Dyed linen
This stitched piece fits just perfect in the frames you can get at Michael's Store. They were in the $1.00 bins. I stocked up on these last year.

Prairie Schooler Designs
Sweeping Cobwebs Leaflet
Sullivan Floss - DK Brown & Orange
Coffee Dyed Lined
 
I used over dyed trim I Purchased from Nancy at http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe . I love all her over dyed trims.
I forgot to show yall want fabric I backed it with... urghhhh
 

 
 
Better picture of the color of the owl's eyes. Sorry they are blurry. I have a whole stack of stitching that needs framed and sewn together. Plus there are stacks of things I want to make and sew. Not enough time in the day...  Well, My mind is drifting again... and my nose is running.. I think a cold is coming on.. Hot in Bama and now Cool in Bama..
Till later...





6 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Nice finishes. I never saw those frames, but it makes the finish!

Cathy said...

Great idea to stock up on those frames. Your finish looks perfect in it! Thanks for the finishing ideas!
Cathy

Barb said...

Those Halloween finishes are adorable. I know exactly what you mean about too few hours in the day!! Hope the nose is a false alarm and no cold is coming!

Denise said...

Very cute - love the way you finished them!

Denise said...

Nice Halloween finishes! Love the frame you found.
Happy Stitching
Denise

dixiesamplar said...

Love the Halloween finishes...perfect to usher in the Halloween/Fall season!

We are having some wonderful weather in south AL; sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather yourself!