Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Vent on Blogger

Well... I have finally changed over to the new look for Blogger. I am having a hard time just finding my blog list to read!  lol
I hate this new format! I guess I will start reading y'all blogs from the Google Reader format.  Why can't they leave good things along... Just whining here....

I am trying to load a picture now...
At least that works the same... lol  I love this picture from pinterest!
I zipped an email off to my mom as soon as I seen this barrel!  Yes, I was right!  She has a barrel just like it!  Now just to swipe it from her.... lol  and to find some artificial flowers that look real to make me this arrangement!  I may want to add some cat tails. What y'all think?
I think I have to many pokers in the fire, so to say... I have so many things I want to make for Fall. I love Fall! My favorite time of the year.. Goodbye ol' Hot Summer!  I just am not finding time to make any of my things... Is anyone else having this same problem?
I hope everyone had a great weekend.. I am off to stitch on my SAL project with Denise and maybe work on my Halloween Exchange some too.   DH is going back to the sleep study clinic tonight to get fitted with his C-pap machine.. I know he will sleep better.. He has been practicing sleep all afternoon... lol 
Till Later.....
 

6 comments:

re'New said...

My life is too many pokers in the fire. I decided recently that if I had an urge to do something to do it. Even if it wasn't the "right" thing to do. At least something is getting done! Today I built a boardwalk sidewalk to match the one I made 2 years ago for my front walk. All the stuff has been sitting here staring me in the face for that long. It's time to get it done... I just have to get the spot ready and get it over there and it will be done! Hope I get the urge to do that sooner than later HA!

Natasha said...

I have yet to change over to the new blogger format... I agree why not leave good enough alone SIGH***

That would be a fun arrangement to do for fall. You will have to share pictures when done ;)

pam said...

Be warned- you never adjust to the new format. I still hate it after months.

Just love fall too!

Barb said...

That barrel is lovely! Can't wait to see what you do(I'm assuming Mom gives you the barrel). I totally agree about time this fall. I feel like a have tons to do and nothing is really getting done!

SewWhatsNew said...

I like the new format for blogspot. I did not like at first, so much so that I reverted to the old one for a while. But now I can see the advantages once I figure it out. Hope you will find the same. I am a new follower and I love your blog.

Denise said...

Love the barrel - when I checked the post a few days ago - I couldn't see the pic. It's gorgeous! And cat tails would look wonderful in it!

I have so much time on my hands I procrastinate on doing things. When I was busier - I tried to do more. Who knows!