Thursday, February 18, 2010

Zoe Sick


Zoe has been sick with that bad ol stomach virus. Her mom & dad have taken her to Children's Hospital tonight. She has not been able to keep anything down or in her little body. Raeanne just called and she said they finally found a little vein in her hand for an IV. She was in bad need of fluids. It is hard for me not being there. I don't do well in bad or accident times. I have a habit of getting all upset and almost hyperventilating. When Raeanne was about 2, she fell down the brick steps outside the church one Sunday. Cut her hand. I had to take her to the ER. Dewayne met me there. Good thing he did. They had to hold her down to stitch inside her hand. It took 2 nurses and 1 doctor and her daddy... Where was I .... Outside sitting on the curb with a nurse with my head down between my legs. yep... I almost fainted. First time ever in my life that a room started spinning and everything turned black. I couldn't help it. Raeanne was screaming Momma Momma. I can still hear her voice when I think about it.. Zoe is only 5 months, so I do know what Raeanne may be going through. When it is your baby, it hurts you to. I just ask for your prayers for her to get well. Everyone in their family and Dewayne and I have been sick with this virus for 2 weeks. Till tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Hope Zoe feels better soon. I hate when the little ones are sick, it's such a helpless feeling!

Ranae said...

Awww!! poor baby
I hope she gets feeling better soon.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Zoe is doing alot better this morning. Thanks for all your well wishes.