Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow In Alabama !

Why is my grandson in a jogging suit?? Why.. It is snowing in Alabama.. lol I took some pictures this morning for your enjoyment of an small Alabama Snow Storm .... Josh loved it outside. We could not get him back inside.




Only in Alabama could you go out in the snow with a jogging suit. It was a wet snow, but was not cold. We didn't stay out but a couple of minutes. It is still snowing.. I know ... Ya'll Blog Friends in the north and northeast are laughing at me with my little dusting of snow. lol I feel for ya'll with your feet of snow. I have lived in Michigan and Missouri.. I do know how bad it can get. Do take care and don't over-shovel yourselves....

2 comments:

Lois said...

He looks so cute! Snow is a wonderful and amazing thing when you're that age!

Roberta said...

Hi April, thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. We received snow on Friday also, probably from the same storm!! I live in Middle Georgia. Your grandson Josh is adorable and what child doesn't love snow!!??

Have a great day --- Roberta