Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Tree Is Decorated

I got my little tree decorated today. It is ready for Flag Day, 4th Of July, and Summer.. I put it on the tv in the sun room. I did some major cleaning and rearranging today in this room. I have my sea shells out and my fish quilt on the futon.  It is all ready for summer. I will be adding more summer stitching to the decorations..
I just have find time to sew them together... I finished the model for Donna at By The Bay Needlearts last night. It is on the way to her..
Hint... It is so cute!  IF you like wildflowers? This one is for you.
I am now working full time on a design for Michelle at The Raspberry Rabbits design.  It is also a cutie!! 
I have seen the new Prairie Schooler Leaflets that are out!! I have my list out and have added these charts... lol  I can't wait. My followers know I love Halloween.. Take a look at these....

 All Hallows Eve


 Heads up

 Knock Knock

Whoos There

I also had to put the Christmas Trees on my list too. I have the other 2 tree patterns from Prairie Schooler.


I love Crossed Eyed Cricket designs. These two have been added to my list too.

That is it for tonight... I am back to stitching... May have some of my stitching to share soon... Till Later....

12 comments:

Parsley said...

Oh my goodness!! I love your tree and all the stitchy goodies! You really have a gift of stitching.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Your tree looks great! Very patriotic!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks lovely!
Great Halloween charts too.

vivian said...

good morning! I recognize most of the ornies on your tree as I have several of the same! that was a fun swap wasnt it?
loving all the cross stitch work too.
thanks for the prayers for Jacob.. please keep them coming.
xoxo
vivian

Nan said...

I love your summer tree. The new patterns are awesome and I've not added a few of them to my list as well.

Fran said...

Your creations are wonderful. I enjoyed looking at your blog.
Fran

Deborah said...

The tree is wonderful. Thanks for the preview of the upcoming designs. I love them.

Rachel S-H said...

Love love love the summer tree!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a fun tree sweets! Of course, what would I expect from such a fun person. Love all the Halloween stuff. Hmmmm...might have to design something just for you.
xx

Myra said...

I adore your summer tree April. It looks great!

TinaTx said...

Your little tree is so cute! I have that same tree - except mine is sitting in the guest room nekkid.

Lynn said...

I love your patriotic tree! There are so many of you that have these and I would love to do one up as well. Problem is, there are not enough patriotic Canadian designs out there for stitching. I'm trying to convert some of the designs to Canadian flags but some just won't work.
I've also been oggling the new PS designs especially since I'm hooked on Halloween. I have added a couple to my wishlist.