Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Cross Stitch

 This is the model I stitched for Donna at By The Bay Needlearts. I just love all the wildflowers and it was a fun stitch.  I enjoy doing model stitching. You can see it here on Donna's Blog :  http://bythebayneedleart.blogspot.com/  She says the pattern will be ready this coming week. I love the crochet flowers she made and put on the frame...

 This Is May Basket that I model stitched for Michelle at the Raspberry Rabbits.  I also gave a sneak peek of the one I was working on a couple of weeks ago. It is called Home Sweet Home.
Can't wait to see it in finished form..
I have been surfing the web today. To hot to do anything else. I came across two new designs I will not be able to live without.. Don't we all say that!  lol

Halloweenies by Paulette - Plum Street Samplers.  I just love this design.  Colors are similiar to Boris and Olga designs.. I will have to get this one.  My grandma had a weenie dog named Heidi while I was little.  The dog on the left reminds me of her...



Of course, I collect Blackbird Designs. I love the colors in the Sarah's House pattern. I love that pinkeep. Can't wait for it to come out...


Last... Brenda's new design!!  Hilda's Alphabet Brew. I have to have this one too. I love anything Halloween!  I love these pillows with the ticking cloth. 
My grandkids came in from the beach late last night..Drove during the night to stay cool. Glad they are home safe. They did get to experience Tropical Storm Debby. She was all wind, rain and angry waves.. They left temps of 89 degrees to come home to 103 with heat index of 105. I think they wanted to head back south today..
I just want to find a cold place to sit and stitch!!!  lol
Take care.... Till Later.....



5 comments:

Patty C. said...

Lovely work ;)

Quilter Kathy said...

What fabulous projects! Love the Halloweenies...very cute and clever!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I think every one is suffering from the heat. Here in Texas, we are used to 100 +, but are surprised what the rest of the country is going through. Lovely stitching! Have a happy 4th!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great samples you've stitched! Hey, those are some of my new favorites, too. Stay cool!

MoonBeam said...

Great work on the May basket and the wildflowers...love that piece.

Bobbi