Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all my friends and family for the hugs and comments about Rebel. It was a hard day today. I tried to keep busy in the yard. It was so hot... I did come in and rest some. It is just lonely in the house. I keep talking to her and myself.  
I know each day will be difficult right now.. Thank you again for all your comments and hugs.. They were very much appreciated. My blogging friends are a special group. Glad to call each one of you my Friend! 
I will be getting out of the house tomorrow. Hubby has a little day trip planned with his job.. I will be riding along. I will be taking my Kindle and stitching model for Michelle. I will throw in the iphone for angry birds if I get bored.... Have a good night ya'll.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Sending more hugs!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Glad you are getting out for some fresh air and a change in scenery. It helps to clear the head.
xx

Autumn said...

I want you to know you are not alone. Some of us really understand the pain you are going through. Hang in there.

dixiesamplar said...

Just catching up on my blog reading and was so sad to hear about sweet Rebel...I know that your family will miss her terribly!

Anonymous said...

Hi April

I agree bloggers are lovely.
Hope getting out of the house helps a little.
Still thinking of you.

Lyn said...

You are in my prayers, April. I wqanted to let you know that I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. You can find out about it by going to my blog at lynscreations.blogspot.com.

Stitchinowl said...

Hope getting out of the house helped a bit. Take a box of tissues in the car with you.
Carolyn

mary i said...

Little late to your post.. I am so sorry about the loss of your sweet dog. I understand your pain. Yes take tissues. Most important:Take time to take time.. Peace from T-town Ala.