Monday, May 28, 2012

MIA Again.

 Sorry I have been MIA again. It has been a bad week for us. Wednesday morning we received a call that a cousin had passed away. I won't go into detail. Depression was involved. We had been in Mississippi only 2 days when we received word that another cousin of my husband's had passed away. He had knee surgery and his body had a reaction to the knee components. He had infection spread throughout his body. Today was his funeral. So.. Please remember them in your prayers. Don had a wife and two daughters and Kamille had a 13 year old daughter. This will be a hard time for their families.  Thank you....

10 comments:

Patty C. said...

In my prayers

Anonymous said...

Hi April

So sorry to hear your sad news.
They are all in my thoughts.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sending light and love their way.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. Keeping the families in my prayers.

Parsley said...

So very sorry. Prayers...

basketsnprims said...

you are all in my prayers. so sorry for the loss of both of them
hugs,
pam

Lynn said...

I am so very sorry for both of your losses. I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

So much to deal with in such a short time, April. Sending hugs and condolences.

Catherine said...

So sorry to read your news. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

red.neck chic said...

I'm so sorry... each of you are in my prayers.

xoxo
robelyn