Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Plants And A Project

 These are the Mimosa trees that are all around my home. I was taking a break today from stitching. I was mowing the grass. When I went under the trees... Oh the fragance was so strong. I just love the smell of Mimosa. I bought some soap one time, that was scented Mimosa. I wish I could find some more...

 Some people don't like Mimosa Trees. They do tend to take over the place... lol I love them.. Just look at that new bloom. So pretty!

 These are some flowers I have on my back deck. Josh left my watering can out there.. There is one flower behind me.. You know why it is behind me?  It is Dead!!!  lol  It is just like the one in the red pot that is looking bad... But that one is brown and crisp...

 So Pretty Bloom!!!

This is my Palm.. I had it inside the sun room.. I decided it could go outside this summer... It seems to like the back porch....

This is my next project. I need to fill it up with some water and get it to pumping.  So... That my be my break time project this afternoon.   Till later... It sure is hot here!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello April

Your mimosa trees are beautiful.

Lovely shots of your garden and porch.
We are having much needed rain today and our flowers are loving it.
Happy stitching!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love Mimosa too....it smells heavenly!

Your yard and plants look beautiful!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

red.neck chic said...

Good Grief girl... I'm in AWE!!! You can GROW things!!!

Gorgeous - all of it looks SO peaceful and gorgeous... and I love mimosa trees! And the drinks for that matter....

:) robelyn

Myra said...

I have always loved Mimosa trees. As a little girl I would sit and play beneath the ones in our yard and "cook" up all sorts of concoctions with the beans, blooms, and leaves. LOL

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I adore those trees. My grammy always loved them too and I always think of her when I see them and smell them. I think they are magical.
xx

mary i said...

I too Love Mimosa. It can take over here in the Southern climes though. In fact all of my favorites can. Honeysuckle Wysteria oh and just about any thing that grows. LOL :)