Thursday, May 10, 2012

From Shoes To Bra's!!!

I don't know what happens in my brain. I saw on google that the Japanese have came up with a bra for the Hot Japan Summers. It gets pretty hot here in Bama too.  You will not see me in this.
By the way, I cropped the picture. The girl on the right had on a sheer skirt with NO Undies! This is a G rated Blog.

 This is the bra they designed.. You get that little fan with it to help cool you off. The cups are made of ice packs.. Yes, you heard right. ICE.. The design of the cup is to look like a fish bowl.. I am not going to wear a fish bowl around with ice in it.  I do get very hot in the summer.. Check back with me at the end the summer, I might have changed my mind about this bra by then.. lol

 This next bra was designed by a girl and boy in college, right here in America. I know what the boy was thinking.. He would get to touch a lot of bras and even see them being worn. The girl was thinking," Hey, I keep losing my phone at the club when I am dancing!" Yes, That's were the idea came up for this bra. It is called the JoeyBra. Right!  The boy comes back in the picture. The Bra is named after him. The girls can put daddy's credit cards and their phone in that side pocket. Wait, there are more bras...

 For the baseball fan girl who has everything. yep, a glove bra. The Japanese are very up on the bras. Imagine how lumpy that Atlanta
Braves T-shirt will look with this bra under it. No Go for me....

                                 
 I would not even consider this bra. The Garden Bra. Now who has to have their own garden with them at all times.  I always forget to water my plants. So... If this bra mine it would have a bunch of dead twigs sticking out of those 2 cups! Not a pretty sight....

 I wonder if Lady Gaga has a bra like this?  She has that famous Meat Dress.. Why not the Lobster Bra!  Watch out for those pincher's.. I am glad they are in the back...
Keeping with the sea theme. The next one is for the small chested gal. 
 I hope this bra is Art and not for wearing... If you backed into someone in the Walmart line.. Owwy .. That would have to hurt. The next one is the last one, on my blog. Believe me there are tons of pictures of unusual bras out on the web. It is also my favorite!

I can hear," Ma'am. You left your lights on!"  lol   Also.. You can be your own personal Disco! I hear friends saying," Hey April, Turn your bra on... We want to dance!" Now if someone would come up with a pair of panties with a a sound system!   WOW!! You could be a Dancin' Machine!!!  I will end for now... I am getting crazy...
Back to stitching for me... I may have something to show... other than shoes and underwear... Till Later.

9 comments:

pam said...

REALLY?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my...those are hilarious!! Happy Birthday!!!

carol fun said...

Too funny! The Japanese come up with some strange clothing ideas - I think I'll stick with my plain white undies!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I had a good laugh at this post!
I like the light up one the best (:

mary i said...

I am also a "Bama" Girl(t-town) and yes, We Know HOT!!!!! But NO Way!! Funny thanx for sharing....

Vera said...

Thanks for such a great Friday laugh! Too-too funny. Hope your b-day was great. Vera

TinaTx said...

Oh my! At least the one with the phone is somewhat practical! LOL

Forgot to tell you happy birthday in my last comment (I'm trying to hurry through a few blogs before heading to the kitchen!)Anyway - hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

oh my! this is so funny. I'll take the disco bra please. Can you even imagine buying something like these?

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog - it's very exciting!

Also thank you for your kind words for my dad. He's slowly getting better, but so stubborn.

Wishing you a lovely day and week ahead.

Warm hugs ~ Jenn

Lynn said...

I see several birthday wishes so I just have to add mine as well. Which date is your birthday? I just celebrated mine on the 11th. Hope you had a great day!
Thanks for the giggle with all your pics!