Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WORK IN PROGRESS

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind comments on all my crafting!
I have not been able to do much lately.  That is changing.....



This is what my table looks like now.. I have been painting, glueing, stitching, cutting,and now about to fix a necklace for my mom..  That lovely green linen is stitched. I can't show it yet.. It is for an exchange I am doing...
The little yellow chicks have been trapped in that box... One is outside. He has been the tester for an idea... The other are so upset with him.. See...


 One is even upside down!!!   lol They will be alright.. Ms Longears is guarding them with her flower. I think I have been playing with these cutie TO Long.... lol
I did win something from the Blog World recently!!!
Carmen at http://cardanantiquesneedlework.blogspot.com/ Carden Antique Needlework Blog. Check her blog out!!  She went to Market with Little By Little Designs.  I won the Roaster Pin Cube!

The Cube was made by Little By Little Designs. This is one side... The bottom has their name and Nashville 2012 on it.

This is the other side!!!   It is so cute!!! I was going to put it beside my stitching chair... But grandchildren.. like to finger my stuff.. lol
They sure don't need to get the pins!!!  Thank You Carmen!!
I did send her a note that it arrived safe!!
Well, that necklace is calling me.. I have to look for a bigger hook thingie... Mom sent one, but it is not big enough.. I know I have one around here....But Just Where?   lol





5 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Congrats on the win! Can't wait to see what you do with the chicks!

pam said...

Cannot wait to see you create!

Autumn said...

Looks like you are going to be busy with fun activities. Enjoy.

Mouse said...

looks like you are having loads of fun :) and cute pin cube you won too :) love mouse xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi

That table looks like it will be great fun!

Love your pin cube you won.

Looking forward to seeing what you make.