Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring !!!

Happy First Day of Spring Everyone!!  High 80's here in Bama!
Believe I do know the temp outside.. I have been outside since Saturday. Yard work and a building project for the grand kids.
I did have to turn the air conditioner on Saturday. It has been cooling ever since.  It is Hot!  Hate to see what summer will be like.
We are building the grand kids a 2 story house/fort in our backyard.
My back in hurting, my hands are ruff, and I have sweat a ton of water.  But... They are worth it!!  lol
I did get me an i-phone this weekend.. I do not know why I did not get one earlier. I thought it would be a waste of money. Nope.. I love it!  I like Suri.. I don't text.. I just speak into the phone and she types it out and I hit Send.. One thing... Suri, does not understand the Southern Dialect. lol You have to speak very proper English and slow.. lol I asked hubby " Do you wanna go get something to eat.. ?" I had to speak to her again with " Do you want to go get something to eat." lol She will tell you right fast she doesn't understand!  and No, he was not sitting right beside me when I asked.. He was outside.. lol 
Maybe I will have pictures to post tomorrow of the house/fort..
I am tired and beat!! 
Till Tomorrow....

4 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

What fun to build something for your grandchildren. Isn't auto amazing my son and daughter have an i phone I'm am planning to get one for my 60 b'day. Gotta keep up with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Hello

That forte sounds great.

Your i-phone sounds pretty neat too.

Lynn said...

Sounds like you're having fun with your new toy! I'm hoping to get a tablet in the near future. I can hardly wait to play around with one.

Your grandchildren are going to have sooo much fun with that fort!

Cheryl said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this forte completed :-) Sounds like a true labor of love!