Friday, March 16, 2012

Another Finish!

 This is Chocolate Bunnies by Brenda - WTNT. I did the finish a little different and changed the colors. I did it to match Easter Frills by Brenda. I just finished Stitching it. I will put it together this weekend..
Here is my bowl of little Spring and Easter thingies. Thanks for all the comments on my boxes.. I got this little Easter Chick Pom Pom kit from Hobby Lobby.. I was reading the instructions and it says" WE believe these instructions are accurate and complete, But we can not guarantee the character or appearance of the Finished product."  I have been laughing at that... If mine does not turn out like the picture on the front... I can't complain.. It would be the way I put it together.. lol  I have never seen anything like that on a craft... lol  I guess, if you are a Poor craft putter-together, than it is not the craft's fault!!!  lol and I know that putter-together is not a real word!!  it is just so hot here, I could not think of a better word..
Till later... as I wipe sweat.. I may have to turn on the Air Conditioner...

9 comments:

Autumn said...

It turned out really cute!

I'm laughing at the no guarantee of the finished product...I tend to botch my stitching with my finishing. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi

Your finish is lovely and your basket of smalls looks great.

Laughed at those instructions, I can't believe they put them on!

pam said...

Look at that basket of goodies! You are a busy bee.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your basket of goodies is quite impressive. Such sweet Easter treasures. What a hoot about those instructions.

Donna said...

Love the bowl of goodies and I cant believe its that hot already, Wow!! Well keep cool. Its still in the 40's here

Myra said...

Such a pretty finish! It looks great with your bowl of Easter things. Now...who says puttertogetherer isn't a word? :o)

Lynn said...

You have so many cute spring finishes in that basket of yours! I love the latest finish too.
Too funny about the disclaimer on the craft package! I've never seen anything like that before either.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Well at least they were being honest with the instructions......just love your finishes!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Craft putter-togetherer Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That is just totally funny!