Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LITTLE PEEP

                    Peep by Prairie Schooler. I some how thought this would be bigger.
I stitched it on 28 count. Boy, did I have a time turning it!  lol I had those Rooster scissors just sitting in a drawer waiting on little peep to arrive...
I have finished stitching Chocolate Bunnies and Miss Lapin by WTNT ( Brenda) I have put together Miss Lapin and now I just need to stuff her and add some ribbons. She was a was hard to sew around those ears.. lol  Maybe a picture tomorrow. I need to watch a tutuorial about sewing on ribbon and getting that ruffled look.. I hope it is not hard....  
I have now dug out that Heirloom 18 year old afghan to work on.. I will try to get a picture of it up on the blog soon.  At least.... it is cool in the mornings. I can use part of the afghan to cover up with.
My Aunt Gloria, sent me a beautiful purple crochet afghan! I am sitting under it right now!!  It goes so well with the bright oranges, purples, pink, and greens in the room. Well that is all for today.. I need to go make some Low Carb breakfast..Till Later.....

14 comments:

Autumn said...

It's really cute!

My Life In Stitches said...

That chick is do cute. And the sissors ate very sweet. Darlene

Catherine said...

Very sweet little finish!

Rachel S-H said...

Cute finish!

Deb said...

It's adorable April!! Perfect size to attach to scissors!

Ranae said...

Cute little peep FOB.
A purple afghan?! my favorite color
Good luck on the ribbon, I have my own finishing that I'm not sure on about the prim Sisters scissor pocket. I have a few more stitches to put in then the real fun...not
lol

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your scissor fob and your rooster scissors.

That chick is so cute!

vivian said...

cute cute cute!!!!!! I love it and its perfect with those scissors!
off to american idol time.. have a great night
and thanks for the compliment on my blog!
xoxo
vivian

Faye said...

cheep-cheep...! Spring is in the air... Peep is tiny but so sweet....can't wait to see your model stitches!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sweet little peep!

carol fun said...

This is adorable! I think I have this pattern somewhere- I need to pull it out.

Deborah said...

It may be small but it is adorable!

Sally said...

Peep is so sweet! I'm sure I have that chart as I stitched for someone. Now what did I do with it!

Lynn said...

Cheep is adorable! I have this one in my stash too but I had no idea that it was this small either.