Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Remodel Back In Progress

We have been back at work on the sun room. Even if it is not sunny here in Bama. Sorry but no pictures. We finished up the other wall and now are working on the trim. I still have to paint. I am hoping to get the room finished before Christmas.
I am putting up all my Thanksgiving & Fall decorations today. Raining cats & dogs here... I can put them in a tub and maybe tomorrow get them relocated out to the shed. All my Christmas stuff is out in the shed too. Josh & Zoe have their tree up. It is only decorated from the top to half way down. zoe likes to take the ornaments off... lol
I had a great Thanksgiving. Ate way to much Ham...Hubby boss bought a Honey Baked Ham to get some ham to put in his beans and he gave us the whole ham... He just needed a pinch off. Can you believe it!!! Some we have ate Ham all weekend. Well, I need to go fix me a Ham Sandwich! lol
Till later.........

1 comment:

red.neck chic said...

Yum.... a ham sandwich sounds really good right now. LOL

You know - no paint job is complete unless you're wearing some on your nose...

;-D Have fun!
robelyn