Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where Is The Stitching You Ask ?

I am asking that same question !! I did stitch a little tonight on my owl scissor fob. I have been working on him for awhile now... and he is such a little thing.. lol

I keep looking over at the owl stitching by my chair... Then I go to bed and look at the rabbit stitching on my bedside table.. I just sigh.... Shoulder is still hurt.

We are to have a lot of rain this weekend, so maybe I can stitch, or sew some of my stitching together and make something.

Just an update... till later !

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I remember when I hurt my shoulder. I had to develop a new way of holding my stitching and pulling my thread to avoid pain. I hope you can get back to stitching soon. :(

Love that slide on your porch. What fun for the grandchild!

Rachel S-H said...

Hope you feel better soon