Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sad Day !!



We lost a member of our family today. My mom's dog, Sadie. She had to be put to sleep. She had cancer. Mom said she was in pain. She paced all night and couldn't hardly walk. I think she is 13. Our baby Rebel is her sister. Yea.. I think they are 13 or 14. I can't remember. Sad time here at our house. Rebel wanted in the bed with us... She normally sleeps in her bed on the floor, at the foot of our bed.. Not earlier. I think she may know that Sadie is gone. She can't jump with her bad back. I had to help her up here and she laid between us... Till she got hot. lol she needs her summer hair cut.. Now I am going to worry about losing her too. I knew she should have went and seen her sister Sadie Easter day. I am rambling on... sorry

Just a sad time.. I know it is lonely for mom without Sadie. She stills has Fat Cat Amos... All 30 pounds or more of LOVE. lol

Now he can be that inside cat he always wants to be. I will try and get a picture of this huge cat for ya'll to see.

Need to get some sleep... Till later...


1 comment:

Deanna said...

So sad. It is always difficult to lose a valued pet. Sadie is out of pain now, though.

Can't wait to see a picture of that fat cat.

D