Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day ???? OF Sickness !!!

I have lost track of how many days I have been sick... I blame it on cough syrup with Codeine. I just wake up every 12 hours and take more.... Well.. I may have to make another trip to Dr's office Monday. This will be 3rd time around. Maybe I am just wanting to be well again... LOL.. It may have to just run it's course. Z pac did no good. I did stay awake long enough today to watch SEC Game... ROLL TIDE ROLL !
No unpacking.... No Stitching.... No Cooking... No Christmas Decorating....
Doctor said Pneumonia... I say Pneumonia, Swine Flu, Cold, Regular Flu, and anything thing else Sick... How long does Pneumonia last... 2 weeks???? Well cough syrup is kicking in... I start to see double and hear stuff........ hummmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Day ???? OF Sickness !!! .I recently found out 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year.And also I did find the toxins we use in our home here www.debtfreeliving.healthyhometour.com.I think it's time we all know about the toxins we use.

Thanks,
Camilynn