Sunday, December 27, 2009

After Christmas....

Hello! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did. Christmas Eve Noon was spent at my sister in laws house. We had a great time Billie!! She had so much food. Then it was off to my mom's where she cooked a great vegetable dinner with ham. yum.... Lets just say by the time I got back home I was sick... Billie makes great Peanut Butter Fudge.. I am a diabetic and I ate way to much food. (period). I took pictures, just have not loaded them up on the computer. I do have one of my tree.
Not a good picture. My tree started leaning toward the front away from the wall. I think it was because Rebel ( baby girl cocker spaniel) was getting behind it and going underneath to rub her back under the branches.. lol It did not have a tree skirt under it this year.. It did to begin with but again... before presents went under the tree, Rebel drug it out from under tree and made herself a bed.. I didn't tie the skirt together.. My fault. lol I didn't have the heart to take it away from her. She has taken it over now.. I will have it get a a small blanket to lay on, and try and get the tree skirt away from her.. Since she was groomed, she was been so cold.. She will get in front of the heater with her sweater on and almost catch herself on fire. I have to keep an eye on her. I will try and get a picture of her, in her sweater tomorrow. She loves them. Till Later...

No comments: