Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Building The Ark !!!!

I love that title !!! I am SICK OF RAIN !!! I did get some things that had been in the back of the car moved over to the trailer. Now... Dewayne is fussing because I piled the totes in the rooms that carpet needs to be installed. I am trying to hurry him up !!! and he does not even know it....
No stitching on anything of mine lately. I am trying to finish the project for Brenda by next week. I did stop at Hobby Lobby tonight and get some floss. Walked around and seen to much stuff I wanted so, I left. Don't need any temptation without any Money. I still don't see some people saving their money. While in checkout line with my 3 pieces of floss, which came to the total of $1.09. Lady in front of me had a buggy loaded with vases, flowers, tin wall hangings. 2 or 3 big pictures, and a bunch of small Home decorating stuff.. Her total was $435.52... I was being nosey...hehehe I thought DAMN.... She is keeping our retailers in business !!! LOL You go Girl !!! Because I can't afford to.... Not a pity party here. I just decided, I don't want a lot of nic-nacks around over through when I move. I don't want to dust... I have decided I am going to have the biggest yard sale I have ever had. Everything Must Go !!! Now family members... If you have ever given me anything in the past.. I might still have it.... LOL and you want it back.... JUST ASK. LOL.. I will gladly give it to you. I have 28 years of STUFF. I hate Downsizing.
Now on to other things... Great Things... My babies are coming home tomorrow. They have been at Chip's parents this week. Uncle Charles died and they stayed longer than, they thought they would. I have missed them all so much.. Been quite around here. Miss all the hugs and kisses !!! from my Joshjosh & Ms Froggy... ( that is want meme calls Zoe)... LOL Well, I need to get to work. Been gone all afternoon.. Ark is coming along nicely....

No comments: