Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Am Glitzing Here !!!

This weekend is the most hottest I have seen. CVS sign had temp at 102 degrees yesterday at Childersburg at 1:30 pm. We were on our way to Home Depot again.... needed more window molding and sewer pipe. We did turn on air con. and worked on inside, yesterday & today. I mostly cleaned up the floors and picked up tools today.
We came back over to our home about 1:00 today. Just way to hot and tired.

Not doing much else besides stitching. I am cross stitching for a designer. I need to get back to stitching on her piece. I did finish one small piece ( mine). I will post picture later this week.

Rebel (dog) is staying inside. Can't get Sli (cat) to come inside. She is to old to stay out in this heat. But every time she tries to come inside, Josh screams " SLiiiiiii" and she runs back out. Even when he is not here, she will not come inside. Guess I need to try and get her inside for awhile.... See Ya Later!

No comments: