Friday, November 4, 2011

YUCK

 This is my stomach on Candy!
It is not feeling so good!
Candy is not good for Diabetics!
I should know this!
I do know this!
I just can't turn down candy!!!


So this is how I look today!!
Instead of a steaming cup,
I am holding a bottle Pepto Bis!  lol
Please don't feel sorry for me,
I did it to myself!
I will try to eat better!
I will try to eat better!
I will TRY to eat Better!

I will keep saying this...
Over & Over!
Hope no one else ate to much Candy!!!  lol

6 comments:

Mouse said...

ohhhh dear .. passing a huge mug of peppermint tea .. I have a milk intolerance and if I have too much goodies ie chocolate I am with you my friend :( hope you improve soon and I think I will have to recite with you in the naughty corner ..lol love mouse xxxx

Sweet Sue said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow, take care and rest well...

Catherine said...

Hope you're feeling better! I

Musings from Kim K. said...

You poor thing. I hope the rest of the Halloween candy has magically disappeared. I've been sneaking the girls stash into work and leaving it in the staff lounge.

Lynn said...

I hope you're feeling better now. I'm going to send the rest of our stash into work with DH next week. I'm just dipping into it way too much!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh honey...naughty little candy hoarder..hee,hee,hee. We all do it. Get better soon.
xx