Sunday, November 27, 2011

THANKSGIVING & SHOPPING WEEKEND

 One table of desserts!!!

 Second table of Desserts!!!

 My Zoe Bug enjoying a warm Thanksgiving Day !!

 Josh is having a great time!!!

(Left to Right)  Raeanne, My Mom, Me and SIL - Kelly

I did Black Friday shopping... which was on Thursday night...  lol    First time ever.. It was not bad at our Walmart. I will tell you... It was the first time ALL check out lanes have ever been open! EVER... lol

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!  I now have a cold and it is rainning so bad here in Bama. I had to get out and go get me some meds.. Hoping it will not turn into something nasty! I don't need Broch or Pnem at this time.... Till later, going to lay down.....

6 comments:

Faye said...

Look at all those homemade desserts!! YUMMMMO~~~ I am glad Thanksgiving was good and sounds like the shopping was toooo~~

Myra said...

You are brave going Black Friday shopping. All those desserts look wonderful.

That is a great picture of the family. Sure hope you feel better soon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh wow those two dessert tables would be the end of me! I love my sweets!

Lynn said...

Your dessert tables look incredible! I'll bet it was all oh so yummy!
Sorry to hear you've picked up a cold. Hope you're over it quickly and that it doesn't progress.

Parsley said...

Looks like you had a feast of yummy foods! Great family time but the shopping would wear anyone out. No wonder you have a cold. Get well soon.

Penny said...

Oh my goodness, with all of those delicious desserts, I would never have made it to the dinner. :) Take good care of yourself ~ hope you are feeling better soon.