Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Breakfast Buddy !

 I was on my way to pick up Josh today from Pre-School. I thought I would swing through Burger King's drive-thur. This blackbird was at the drive-thur window placing his order very loudly. lol He moved when I drove up to the window. He took with him a packet of ketsup. The girl at the window said he had been standing there hollering at her before I place my order. She did not know where he had found the ketsup packet.. We laughed about it it.  Well... I got my drink and what I thought was a chicken biscuit and pulled around to the back. I thought I have time, I will back in the parking space and eat and watch the bird..
 Mr. Blackbird spied me sitting in my car and here he came hopping down the payment till he got to my window.. Then, he started yelling real loud to get my attention. I powered the window down and opened my biscuit and picked off pieces of the top and throw to him.  Well, about that time... Ms. Blackbird showed up.. So, I threw her some.. I was busy watching and taking pictures of them, I didn't look down at my biscuit till then.. Guess what?  My chicken biscuit was a sausge biscuit!  lol  I had fed the top to the birds.. I wrapped it back up... I put the car in drive and drove up to the drive-thur again. Guess What?  So did Mr Blackbird. I explained to the same girl I had ordered chicken and not sausage. She said she picked up the wrong one.. I told her that one had no top.. I gave it to the loud Blackbird Family. I told her they seemed most appreciative.
 I think he is so handsome!! Girl at the window said don't look now but he is back.. We had a good laugh.. I told her, that he is following me. He wants some more biscuit. She said she would give them rest of that sausage biscuit.
 This is him right before I drove off. Waiting on his biscuit.. Funny how animal of all kinds adapt to their enviroment. He has learned where he can find his food.... Go fly up to BK's drive-thur window and yell loud...  It got him some biscuit today... lol
Just a Road in The South.. Cotton is coming in! Won't be long and the field will be all white!!!  Till later.....

5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Who knew that you could have such a fabulous adventure at Burger King?

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Lucky birds!! The seagulls, crows and magpies here (Alberta) have the McD's/Wendy's staked out. DD loves sharing fries with them more than she likes eating them herself. :)

Mouse said...

we have signs saying don't feed the seagulls round here ... they don't take any notice ans swipe stuff off you if not looking ....your blackbird is a big beastie isn't he ... lol too many burgers ..lol love mouse xxxx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Too totally funny!

Joy said...

How fun! Company and you didn't even ask for it. Oh how I miss the sight of those fields.