Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Ornaments Finished !!! YEA !!!

 This is my finished ornaments !!!  I am so glad they are done. I was going to make a tree for them, but I remembered.... I had this one  for the CEC Christmas and Carrot Ornaments.  I am going to paint it black. I went outside to do just that.. But guess what?  No black spray paint. In all this remodeling and crafting I have no black spray paint.

 This is just a closeup of some of the ornaments. I have gave them to the grand kids... I sounded like my mother, when I told Raeanne these were for Josh and Zoe.. Please don't let anything happen to them.. They may want something I made when they get older!   lol
 I had the hardest thing finding the right trim for that Candy Corn. I had bought some black ball fringe. I wasn't happy with it.. I found the yellow in a drawer in the craft room.
I wanted to do four ornaments with funky trims and 4 with regular piping trims. Now that this 2 year project is finished, I can move on to other stitching...
Till Later..... I didn't get around to taking pictures of other parts of the house... Later on that....

17 comments:

Teresa said...

What a fun tree. I like the yellow pom pom trim. All your pieces are very nice.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

vivian said...

Love them all! how freaken cute they are. two completed projects this week for you! whats next???
have fun
xoxo
vivian

Catherine said...

Very cool - and until you get some black paint, just think of this as "ghostly white".

Myra said...

Those are fabulous! I really like the different trims you used.

pam said...

They turned out really cute. Fun idea

Mouse said...

wooo hooo looks fab :) and I haven't got black spray paint either ..lol gold silver fine .. black nada ...can't wait to see what you decide to do next :) love mouse xxxx

Musings from Kim K. said...

Absolutely amazing. All the trims and embellishments are just perfect. I really love the stand that you are using for display too.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Aw, these are so cute! It's the simple things in life isn't it?

natalysneedle said...

Awesome! Love all of the fancy trims and they make a perfect display for Halloween.

Carol said...

I just love your little spooky tree!! What fun :)

Shannon said...

Love it! :)

Penny said...

What a cute tree and I love all of the ornaments! Funny about the black paint ~ I've had problems finding a simple skein of white DMC in all of the thousands of threads I have. :)

Lynn said...

Fantastic finishes!! Your tree displays them so well. Hope you're able to find your spray paint! I think it looks fine the way it is though. Well done!

Littlebit said...

Your Halloween tree is adorable!!! Nice work!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I love them! How fun!
xx, shell

Rachel S-H said...

They look so great! Wonderful finishing!

BeckySC said...

All you ornaments look amazing !