Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Am Still Here !!

 This is what I have been working on.. The Kisses in the candy bowl!  lol   No.. I have been trying to get this one last ornament finished. This is progress on Baty.
 I did get some of my Halloween & Autumn decoration out. I was just going to decorate with the fall stuff.. well, that would not do. I seen my email friend Bonnie's pictures of all her decorations in her home and I just had to go ahead and put the Halloween things out.. I love Halloween, so I will sit and enjoy all the decorations.
 We also had Zoe's Birthday. She had a Max & Ruby Cake. She was all excited about her Birthday. She turned 2.
I think the boys had more fun with all her gifts. Zoe is in the middle, Josh is to the left, Lance and Aiden are on each side of her. They all had a good time and left with a goodie bag. My niece Hannah was there too. I think she was somewhere playing with a pink remote controlled car... lol 
Well, back to stitching on Baty... Till Later.....

8 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo love the progress and the pictures out are fab :) Happy birthday to the wee one and that cake was enough to feed an army ..lol looks like they had a great time at the party :) love mouse xxxx

Cindy said...

Hi April,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will spend some time going through your older posts and looking at your lovely pics and projects.

Cindy

Robin said...

Baty looks like a fun project. Really cool colors. I think that what draws me to stitching Halloween stuffies - you can be crazy with the colors.

vivian said...

april, I love all the halloween needle work! you can send it all to me anytime! lol!
I have all my halloween out already too!
xo
viv

Anonymous said...

Awe cute kids. And you are very creative! Love your blog.

www.suite4e.com

(check out my blog for a giveaway i'm havinn for a free digi scrapbook program/ $40 value!)

red.neck chic said...

Goodness - your stitching is incredible!!! You have SO much more patience than I could ever dream of!!!

Happy Birthday to your grand-baby girl!!!!

;-D robelyn

Lynn said...

Baty looks like a fun stitch! It's very cute.
I love all of your Halloween finishes. That's put me in the mood to dig mine out.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looks like a fun birthday celebration!