Friday, September 3, 2010

They're Back !!!!!

Remember This LOOK? Valley Girl of 1980's... Well the style is back. I have been seeing the white sunglasses all summer. Then I noticed the leggings put out this past winter.. Now... The Ruffled or Puffed skirt is Back!!! OMG... When is it going to stop.



I braved the Mall again today with Raeanne & grands. I braved all the Vultures. Had to do all the No Thanks... to the Massage people, Wrinkle cream people and the Eyebrow lady again... The we get to Belks'.. I am looking for baby girl Zoe some Birthday clothes. This is what I found in a size 18 months:








See the 80's are back !!! I was in my late teens and early 20's during that time.. But this outfit for Zoe.... Nope... I know that the 70's clothes have been back IN for a couple of years.. Peace signs, torn jeans, & leather stuff. Well , I never thought I would see the 80's come back around... But I did today. The whole kids section for girls had this type of clothing. I did found some dresses I liked. Here:








I love the Green Halloween Dress. They were 40% off. Put them at about $17.00. Can not make them for that price. Back to the leggings...I got side tracked.... I am not a size 6 and never have been. As you can tell by the picture below.... You will not find these thunder thighs in a pair of leggings w/ a big shirt.. They think, I want to wear them, by the ones I've seen in the Women's Size Dept. or in the different Women Size Shops... But No, I Do Not and Will Not Wear Leggings! That said and now...Here is a picture of me & Josh waving Bye.....





Did ya'll notice he was on a Pig this ride.. I suggested this one. Of course, he went to the pretty brown and pink horse with rhinestones again....

Bye Bye ya'll



Till Tomorrow.... ROLL TIDE !!!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

whew! I guess I am glad I only have BOY grandbabies to buy for!!!!! But, when I buy for them, I buy times three!!! Yes, triplets!!!

Cole said...

Isn't that crazy?? Almost makes a person tempted to never get rid of anything!!

Melanie said...

I can't believe 'jeggings' are back. Those were horrible the first time around for anyone over size 2.

Mary said...

Didn't like the look the first time...

Those Halloween dresses are so cute!