Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CASTING A SPELL AND EATING PUDDING!

 I have finished stitching Blackbird Design - Casting A Spell. I stitched it on the called for Confederate Gray 30 count with the called for over dyed floss. It was a quick stitch, if I had not ran out of 2 colors of the over dyed floss. I did not stitch the 2 pin keep designs that was included with the charts.
My box is painted and now I have to get some Briwax. I still need to sand it and ruff it up a little. Then I will apply the wax. In the meantime I will be eating pudding. I need 4 empty Jello Pudding boxes.. lol  Now you see where the title for the blog comes into play.  I can't wait to see this one finished! 
I went back to stitching on a sampler that was in progress. I'm just not liking the colors.  It is The Sarah Hartley 1827 Sampler. I have put it aside once again.
I spent all yesterday in the craft room looking through charts and linen. I'm trying to decide what is next.  What to stitch next? That is a big question. I need to finish the block North Pole Post Office in The Santa Village. I want to finish some works I have in Progress. I want to stitch some Halloween. I want to finish some samplers. I want to piece together some stitched pieces.  Oh... What to do on rainy days?
Till Later......
 

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Casting a spell looks great, can't wait to see it in the box.

Ugh, I go through my charts weekly now trying to decide to, but I just need to work on my WIPS.

Yesterday I decided to start on fall themes, even though I continue to buy summer charts!

Parsley said...

Love the photo of granting the wish to have everything finished. I'm so lazy. I stitch and then hold off to finish.

Your sampler is great. Can't wait to see the final product.

Kathy L. said...

Looks great. I have this up next in my to do pile. I know how hard it is to decide what to do next.



Kathy

Babs in Alabama said...

Uh-oh, you sound like me...all of you. Want to's can't keep up with our can do's, but your casting a spell is going to look so good in the box. happy stitching!

Karen said...

Oh the things you will do for stitching.... enjoy your pudding! Happy finishing too...