Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MY BASKET RUNNUTH OVER...



See... It just will not hold anything else. See that pretty green and brown pillow up front?  That came in the mail today with a bunch on goodies!!!  Thank you so much Terri!
I went to my mail box and a package was in it! When I opened it up all this was inside!

Thank you dear friend, you made my day!!! I love it all!  I didn't have any of the Flip-its by Lizzie Kate!  I now have the April one. Hey, that is my name too!   I love the pillow, it say A Very Merry Spring! It will be on display till Summer for sure!
My basket sure is over running now.. I finally finished the eggs last night.


 A picture of their fronts and backs.  I love the rope cording. I have yet to sew WTN&T egg yet. I had a Fall project sitting around that only needed a bow on top...

 It got hot glued with the eggs... I added some smaller rope cording to the bow for this one. Since my basket is over flowing, I changed the littles out to the dough bowl. Put a little colored shredded paper in it.

I may still have room for one more little right there in the front...
I'm sure the others will let it squeeze on in.. I will see what I can stitch up before Easter Sunday.
This has been my day.. I also got my hand dyed threads from an order today to finish the bonus square on AOTH. Then I will move on to square 4. The 3rd square is stitching fast, it is the bonus one with the alphabet.
We were at the baseball field last night watching the boy grand play his game. It was so cold.. I didn't know I was that cold till we left and turned the heat up in the truck.. I remember those nights with his mom when she was little at the softball games. He did real good last night! I am signing off for today and leaving a picture of the Boy Grand...

Brrrr.... He has on 2 shirts, jacket and a toboggan. He is ready to hit that ball!!! I forgot to mention.. he just got his hair buzz cut 2 days before this game... lol  Till Later......

6 comments:

pam said...

You dough bowls looks lovely!

Dawn said...

I was going to say you need a bigger basket but I see you moved it to the bowl! Everything is beautiful and after reading your post last night, I went and ordered the WTNT egg today!, it's so cute. Love the egg finishes.

Linda said...

Great finishes April. I love your baskets.

Linda

Barb said...

What a pretty spring basket! A super treat in the mail!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful collection in your basket!

Rachel S-H said...

Lovely finishing, April!