Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who Is Fat Cat & Where Does He Live?

May I introduce you to Amos (aka) Fat Cat. I stopped by my mom's house today. I just happened to have my camera with me. I told him to sit still and let me take his picture... well, as you see. He laid down and rolled over for a Big Belly Rub.. LOL

I finally got him to stand up for me. Look at that little bitty head !! I think he has lost some weight. I really don't know if his head has got bigger or maybe he has lost weight. He has all this skin that hangs down from his belly when he sits up. Kind of like mine does with me getting older. LOL

It was hot outside, so asked him if he wanted to go in and stay where it is cool. He meowed NO.. It did sound just like he said, Nooo. Then he did this:
You know what this positions means.... I had to pick his Lard Butt up and carry him into the house. Spoiled Rotten Cat! He is mom's baby. Mom, your house and yard looks great. Or should I say:

Amos, since you rule the cottage!!! Your place looks good ! Till Later !

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute kitty!

Stitching Cat said...

Beautiful Cat!! Graycie say "hi".

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Well, he certainly is handsome and has you very well trained! :)