Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

I am most thankful this year for my mom. My mom has a unbeatable strength. I have watched a Lady, who has never had any surgery, go through having a knot removed from underneath her arm. Then hearing the words cancer.... Sorry I could not be with her when she heard those words. ( Thank you for being with her, Aunt Judy) She has went through months of chemo treatments and then weeks of radiation treatments. The whole year has been one Big Battle for her against this Beast Cancer. Pet scan says she is clean. Thank you God.... This Thanksgiving Day I am able to spend it with MY MOM !!! I have wonderful aunts and family. We will not all be together tomorrow, some family members have other places to go and spend time with other family member. But know,that I am thankful for each one of them. Have a great Thanksgiving!
I Love You MOM !!!!!

No comments: