Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain, Rain, & More Rain

Well, I was going to take a picture of the Mobile Home Disaster today... But all it has done is rain since Friday. Guess what, more rain this week. We did get 2 new windows replaced and some beaded board put up in the master bath. Makes total of 5 new windows installed and 4 more to do. We did take son-in-law and daughter w/ josh to get something to eat and make a detour to Home Depot today. I got a gallon of pain mixed of the must soothing green color to paint the walls in the master bath . Son-in-law has been real helpful this weekend. His only weekend off this month. Wasn't that nice?....

I have jury duty this week. I have never been, don't know what to expect. Some people told me to take a book. I was like what for?... They say you sit around until they decide if they want you.
I don't do sitting all day to good. I guess I will found out tomorrow.....

Until next post....

No comments: