Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Court Tuesday

I was picked yesterday for jury duty. I have not been able to do much stitching.. I have taken some pictures of the cross stitch WIP's. They are not good pictures.





Here they are:




With needle & Thread Designs. Freebie for Spring



I chose to do the stitching with bright colors



La-D-Da - Freebie


I chose chestnut WDW sticthed over one thread.




All About Halloween - Cricket Collection

This is just some that I am working on. I also got a cute pattern to stitch Tea Towels. Pattern is by Crabapple Hill Designs, Called Grandma's Tea Towels.

Mobile Home Disaster Update::::

We got some of the master bath walls finished last night. I am going to have to take my camera with me when I go to work on next. DH says he has a coupon for Lowe's. So I guest we will be heading there tonight.

All for now....

No comments: