Sunday, August 3, 2014

SAD TODAY...

I have posted about BK missing on Facebook, if you are a friend with me. I have not mentioned it on my blog till today. 
We went on vacation and the cats were here being taken care of. We returned and we have yet to see BK.  Willie is now staying at home full time. We just don't know what happened to her. I miss her so bad. If you follow my blog, you know she was a stray that my mom brought to me. He mother had left her at City Hall Building and my mom called and well... the rest is she came to live with us. Willie Loomis was also a stray someone had dropped off. They have been raised together. I keep praying that she is just visiting around or got mad at us, and that she will come home. 





BK (Baby Kitty) was a great joy to me. She is greatly loved. Just wish I knew what has happened to her.  Her adopted big brother Willie has brought another stray half grown kitty up to lay around on the porch with him. I have been feeding the little stray. It runs off as soon as I go outside the door. I guess it is wild....
I just thought i would share about BK. My facebook is full of pictures of her. She was a very spoiled kitty. She is very missed. She never wondered far from the yard. When she had her surgery she had a chip implanted. I have been praying someone would take and see if she had a chip and call us.. Nothing yet.
Please say a little prayer for her.  Thanks.


12 comments:

Barb said...

I hope your kitty is safe and will be home soon!

cucki said...

My dear you are in my prayers..and BK also in my prayers..I hope she come back home soon to you and give you a big beary hugs..
Kisses xx

vivian said...

Im sorry your kitty is missing.. I know how anguishing this would be for me, so I know how you must be feeling. I hope she turns up very soon!
to not know is so hard.
hang in there! I'll send up a prayer.
xoxo
vivian

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

sending up positive thoughts that she will come home safe & sound ~ {hugs} to you!
L

Angie said...

April, I know exactly how you feel :( My Shadow went missing two weeks ago. My husband and I had been gone for a few days, celebrating our anniversary. My neighbor took great care of the cats, as she has done so before (we exchange favors, she has pets also) Shadow was seen last the day before we returned, an has not been seen since. It's difficult not knowing....I'll keep you in my prayers.

Kathy L. said...

Hoping you find her soon. Someone is probably taking good care of her for you.

Kathy

Wendy S. said...

April I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. Many prayers for a safe and speedy return. {{hugs}}

Linda said...

So sorry to read this April. Sending hugs and prayers your way for the safe return of BK.

Linda

Glenna said...

Oh, my heart aches for you. Not knowing is so hard. I'm so hoping for the best--that she's just visiting someone and comes back to you soon.

Mary A said...

Praying for your little BK! St. Francis please bring this baby home!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm praying that she is just running around this summer April. I hope she returns...

Frances said...

I hope your kitty is back home very soon!