Sunday, February 3, 2013

BABY KITTY UPDATE

I wanted to thank everyone for your kind comments and wishes for BK. She is doing so much better. She is still taking her antibiotics like a good little kitty. 
I finally let her go outside for a little bit today. She loves outside. She had been laying on the end table in front of the window looking outside all day yesterday. I had to move my wooden owl before she knock it off and broke it. 
I stayed outside with her. I sat in the sun and let her run in and out of the bushes..
Mom came by this morning after church and I was holding her. I put her down, thinking she would run over to my mom to be picked up.. She went a couple of steps and just fell down and laid there.  LOL  She just looked around like I am tired.. lol  I think her antibiotics kicked in!!  She gets sleepy after a while of taking the drops..
I am stitching and watching Turner Classic Movie channel.  Academy Award Month on TCM. I am watching Mr Roberts and waiting to watch Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell. I have not seen Auntie Mame.  I watched the whole Season 4 of TRUE BLOOD yesterday. That was all day of watching TV.. I had a headache last night.  I will not be watching the Superbowl.. I did make chili for today. I have plans for a chili dog with cheese!  It is already 3:00 here and I have not ate lunch. 
Can't show anything I am stitching. I will try to get my WTN&T Valentine finished so I can post something I stitched for February.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Till later....


 

4 comments:

vivian said...

glad the baby kitty is doing better! show ua a pic of her!
xoxo

Lisa said...

Glad to hear baby kitty is feeling better! They are amazing little creatures - she'll be back to new in no time!

Peggy Lee said...

So glad your kitty is feeling better! I was worried.
I watched some TCM today too but it was something on the DVR from yesterday, Sergeant York.....local history for me!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So glad Bk is doing better. Precious little thing. I'm not watching the game, but David is. I would rather spend time in bloglandia visiting my friends.
xx